The jury will evaluate the projects in accordance with the following criteria:
- The entrant’s ability to interpret and visualize Jørn Utzon’s architectural intention.
- The entrant’s ability to use new digital modes of visualization in a meaningful manner.
- The entrant’s aesthetic language. The jury will not be looking for a particular style but a clear voice and a personal take.
- The entrant’s ability to visualize Jørn Utzon’s work of architecture in a way which is comprehendible for a wider, non-specialized audience.
- The entrant’s ability to find interesting points of intersectional between Jørn Utzon’s analogue drawings and modern, 3d drawing techniques.
- The entrant’s ability to challenge trending modes of visualization. The jury will be looking for entries with an experimental, non-dogmatic and innovative approach to 3-Dimentional visualization tools.