Opening Hours and Admission
Tuesday-Friday: 11am - 5pm (Thursday until 9pm)
Saturday-Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Utzon Center's restaurant JØRN has the same opening hours as Utzon Center. However, you must order food no later than half an hour (one hour on Thursdays) before closing. Read more about Restaurant JØRN here.
Special opening hours
- Open on Mondays in week 8, week 42 as well as Monday after Easter and Whitsunday
- Open on Mondays from 10am-5pm during school holidays
- Adult (from 18 years): 60 kr.
- Students (with valid student id): 40 kr.
- Children and young people (4-17 years): 30 kr.
- Children (under 4 years): Free
- Groups of more than 10 people: 40 kr. per person
- Club Kunsten+Utzon: 395/545 kr.
- Under 27 years of age: 175 kr.
- Premium: 1495/1895 kr.
Find a map of nearby parking areas here.
Access for disabled
Lift to enter Utzon Center can be found by the main entrance. Utzon staff is always ready to help.
Utzon Center has two indoor lifts. One from ground floor to Det Obelske Auditorium and another from ground floor to the library.
Changing tables are located by the ground floor toilets.
Food and drinks
If you bring your own food and drinks, please use our Atriumgård.